Tuesdays @ 7am
Wednesdays @ 5:15pm
Mobility is the ability to move or be moved freely. How a body functions is highly dependent on how well it is able to be moved. Joints that have freedom and own control are able to perform more efficiently, effectively, and with less pain. This allows for greater movement opportunities and most importantly a better quality of life.
Ally uses Functional Range Conditioning Principles to teach her class how to:
- Create more freedom for your joints to flex, extend, and rotate
- Build and gain body control within those ranges
- Become aware and understand how your body is intended to move
Ally is committed to building a community that breeds strong, inspiring people who make intentional efforts to better themselves, motivate others, and become their strongest, most resilient body and mind.
- BS Exercise Science from Salisbury University 2015
- Functional Range Conditioning-FRCms
- LesMills SPRINT Instructor
Six years of personal training experience with one on one coaching, small and large group classes, and virtual sessions.
Ally believes strength is a skill every body, no matter the age or lifestyle, should learn and apply to their daily routine. Her goal is to educate and provide a better understanding of the fundamentals behind strength training. She utilizes kettlebell and mobility practice as resources to create a well moving and strong moving body.